GRAND FORKS, N.D. - Michael Parks scored twice in the second period to help North Dakota beat Wisconsin 4-1 Saturday.
It was the final regular-season Western Collegiate Hockey Association matchup between the teams. Both are headed to different conferences next season.
UND (14-8-6, 9-5-6) led 2-0 in the second period when Parks scored on a backhand and then on a wraparound for a 4-0 lead.
Mark MacMillan and Joe Gleason staked UND to a 2-0 lead with power-play goals in the first period. After being outshot 30-22 in Friday's 1-1 tie, North Dakota enjoyed a 29-22 edge in shots.
Zane Gothberg made 21 saves.
Wisconsin (11-9-6, 8-6-6) got 25 saves from Landon Peterson.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job