ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Frank Kaminsky had 25 points and 11 rebounds, and No. 21 Wisconsin smothered No. 15 Michigan in the first half before holding on for a 75-62 victory Sunday.
The Wolverines (18-7, 10-3 Big Ten) cut an 18-point deficit to three in the second half, but Kaminsky personally went on a 7-2 run after that, helping Wisconsin regain control.
The Badgers (21-5, 8-5) have won four straight -- and they committed only two turnovers.
Caris LeVert scored 17 of his 25 points in the second half for Michigan.
Sam Dekker had 15 points for Wisconsin.
The Badgers led 34-19 at halftime after holding Michigan without an assist in the first half.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame