MADISON - Ivy Martin and Aja Van Hout started swimming together when they were eight years old-- and they still are.
Martin and Van Hout combined to win 21 WIAA state swimming titles and helped Madison East to the Division One team champinship in 2007.
Now, they're both juniors on the University of Wisconsin women's swimming team.
Martin says, "it's fun to look back and see how far we've come together."
Van Hout adds, "I look over and I see a best friend and a leader for this team. I look up to her and she looks up to me and we both support each other and laugh with each other every day."
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB