ROSEMONT, IL - Wisconsin Badger junior forward Frank Kaminsky was named first team All-Big Ten by both the coaches and the media vote Monday.
Kaminsky leads the Badgers in scoring (13.4 per game) and rebounding (6.4 per game). Many feel Kaminsky is the most improved player in the Big Ten.
Badger teammate Sam Dekker was named to the second team by the coaches and third team by the media.
Three Badgers received honorable mention- Ben Brust, Traevon Jackson and Josh Gasser.
Gasser was named to the All-Defensive team.
Nigel Hayes was named the Sixth Man of the Year and also named to the All-Freshman team.
Brust earned Wisconsin's Big Ten Sportsmanship Award.
Michigan's Nic Stauskas was named the Big Ten's Player of the Year. Michigan's John Beilein was the Coach of the Year in the media vote, while the coaches selected Nebraska's Tim Miles.
Indiana's Noah Vonleh is the Freshman of the Year while Ohio State's Aaron Craft is the Big Ten's Defensive Player of the Year.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot