MADISON - When Badgers training camp begins, Joel Stave figures to be in the mix for the starting quarterback job.
He started six games last year, before breaking his collar bone against Michigan State. But what makes Stave tick off the field? We find out in Monday's edition of Pick Six.Joel Stave Pick Six
- James returns, Cavs beat Bucks, 102-95
- Badgers drop to 22nd in AP poll
- Usain Bolt: 'No hard feelings' after losing Olympic gold
- Madison Memorial, Sun Prairie move up two spots in final AP poll
- Towns, Wiggins combine for 56 in Wolves' 102-88 win vs Kings
- Wild beat Kings 5-4 on Granlund's overtime winner