MADISON - When Badgers training camp begins, Joel Stave figures to be in the mix for the starting quarterback job.
He started six games last year, before breaking his collar bone against Michigan State. But what makes Stave tick off the field? We find out in Monday's edition of Pick Six.Joel Stave Pick Six
- Thunder's Kanter wants to be US citizen, getting death threats
- Bryant smacks 2 HRs to back Arrieta; Cubs rout Brewers 13-6
- Badgers fall short in NCAA Regional Championship
- Bradley's 3-pointer gives Celtics 111-108 win over Cavs
- Brewers 1B Eric Thames leaves Cubs game with leg cramping
- Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun activated from 10-day DL