MADISON - Wisconsin Badger senior linebacker Chris Borland was named the Big Ten co-defensive player of the week Monday.
Borland recorded 13 tackles and two sacks in Wisconsin's win over BYU Saturday at Camp Randall.
Wisconsin's defense held a high-powered BYU offense to just 15 points and 140 total yards below its season average.
Borland's fifth Defensive Player of the Week honor ties him with Penn State's Paul Posluszny for the most in conference history.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot