Big Ten teams shifted around in the latest AP Top 25 College Football Poll.
Ohio State slipped from number two to three. Michigan stayed put at number 17. Northwestern moved up three spots to 19. Wisconsin jumped two places to number 21. After nearly getting upset by Wyoming in Lincoln, Nebraska tumbled four spots to number 22.
Alabama and Oregon ranked number one and two respectively.
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB