MADISON, Wis. - Even though the Wisconsin Badgers have clinched a berth in the Big Ten championship game, they still are going to go full tilt against Ohio State this Saturday.
Not only is it senior day at Camp Randall, but beating Ohio State still has plenty of importance, no matter what the situation.
"Going back to two years ago when we beat Ohio State here, we knew that for us to win a Big Ten title, the format was a little different back then," said head coach Bret Bielema. "But you had to beat Ohio State and when the divisions came out and Ohio State was in our division, I think that was a great thing for us just because we knew we'd get to play them every year."
Wisconsin plays Ohio State at Camp Randall Stadium Saturday at 2:30 p.m.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame