MADISON - The Wisconsin-Ohio State football game in Columbus on Sept. 28 will be a 7 pm central time kickoff..
It will mark the fourth time in the last six seasons the two teams have played a night game, and the fifth time since 2003.
The 2013 game will kick off at 7 p.m. CT on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2.
This will be the ninth straight year Wisconsin has played at least one night game.
Over the past five seasons, 16 of UW's 67 games (24 percent) have been played at night.
Overall, Wisconsin owns a 37-25 record in night games.
Dating back to 1995, the Badgers are 31-6 in their last 37 games at night.
Against Ohio State, UW is 2-2 in night games.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job