OTTAWA, ON - The Wisconsin Badger men's basketball team began its five-game exhibition tour of Canada with a 95-82 loss to Carleton in Ottawa Wednesday night.
Sam Dekker led Wisconsin with 28 points and 7 rebounds, while Traevon Jackson added 19.
Josh Gasser was in the starting lineup ten months after tearing his ACL and scored two points for the Badgers.
Philip Scrubb had 30 points for Carleton while Tyson Hinz had 25 points and 10 rebounds.
Carleton has won 9 of the last 11 Canadian Collegiate basketball championships.
Wisconsin's next game is Thursday at the University of Ottawa at 6 pm CT.
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB