Wisconsin got goals from four different players on Friday to beat Alabama-Huntsville 4-1 and earn a sweep of their men's college hockey series.
Derek Lee had a goal and an assist and Michael Mersch added two assists for the Badgers (4-7-5), who won Thursday's opener 5-0.
Joel Rumpel was in nets for Friday's win, stopping 21 shots. Wisconsin outshot the Chargers 30-22.
Alabama-Huntsville (3-14-1) got 26 saves from John Griggs.
Joseph LaBate, Kevin Schultz and Brendan Woods had goals for Wisconsin, while Michael Webley scored for the Chargers, who were 1-for-5 on the power play.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame