MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin football head coach Gary Andersen has named his coaching staff.
Thomas Hammock and Ben Strickland will return from last year's staff. Hammock will continue to coach running backs, while Strickland will again coach the defensive secondary.
New coaches include offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Andy Ludwig, who ran the offense at San Diego State the last two seasons.
The defensive coordinator will be Dave Aranda, who was with Andersen at Utah State last season.
Secondary coach Bill Busch was at Utah State the last four years.
Offensive line coach T.J. Woods was also an original member of Andersen's staff at Utah State.
Defensive line coach Chad Kauha'aha'a spent the last two years at Utah.
"They are quality coaches who bring the experience and philosophies that will enable us to continue playing great offense and defense at Wisconsin," Andersen said. "They are also individuals who take care of kids first and will coach them in the right way."
- Reports: Larry Bird stepping down as Pacers president
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Bears trade up, take QB Mitch Trubisky with No. 2 pick