MADISON - Wisconsin receiver Jared Abbrederis will be evaluated over the next two days for a head injury before it is determined if he can play against Illinois on Saturday.
Abbrederis was knocked out of the Northwestern game in the first half.
Badgers coach Gary Andersen says the team will know more about the star receiver's status "in the next 48 hours."
Abbrederis is second in the Big Ten, averaging nearly six catches and 108 yards receiving per game, trailing only Penn State's Allen Robinson.
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot