MADISON - Badgers head football coach Gary Andersen is known to shake things up and Wednesday, he canceled an afternoon practice to take his team to Goodman Pool in Madison to go swimming.
Suddenly, there were numerous Twitter posts of pictures of Badger players posing with fans and even diving into the pool.
One of our viewers, Julie Crabb of McFarland, sent video of Andersen doing a belly flop into the pool drawing huge cheers from everyone.21572964
In the morning practice, Joel Stave finished the day with the number one offense while Curt Phillips was with the number two offense, but offensive coordinator Andy Ludwig assured reporters they haven't determined who the starting quarterback will be.
Backup quarterback Tanner McEvoy did see some time in the morning practice at wide receiver.
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB