MADISON - Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No. 12 Badgers beat Bowling Green 88-64 on Thursday night.
Frank Kaminsky and Sam Dekker added 14 apiece for Wisconsin (5-0). Traevon Jackson had 13, Josh Gasser 11 and Bronson Koenig 10.
Spencer Parker led Bowling Green (1-2) with 17 points, and Jehvon Clarke added 15.
Wisconsin took control a little more than midway through the first half. With the Badgers up 23-22, Dekker started a 16-4 run by converting a three-point play and then Wisconsin began to hit from outside.
Jackson, Brust and Duje Dukan each made a 3-pointer during the spurt.
Brust added another before the half was over, and Wisconsin went into the break up 44-28.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job