MADISON - Madison Duello had a career high 13 kills, including match point, as the Wisconsin Badgers volleyball team defeated Nebraska at the UW Fieldhouse Wednesday night, 3-1.
It was Nebraska's first loss of the season in the Big Ten, while the win stopped the Badgers three-match losing streak.
Wisconsin won the first two sets, 25-16 and 25-15, but the Huskers rallied to take the third set, 25-17.
The Badgers had won the first two sets of their first meeting in Lincoln and lost the match in five sets, but the rematch had a different ending.
Wisconsin took the third set 25-23 to move to 3-4 in the Big Ten, Nebraska fell to 6-1 in the conference.
The Badgers host winless Indiana at the Fieldhouse Friday night.
- Nationals fire Dusty Baker as manager after 2 seasons
- Aaron Rodgers says collarbone surgery went well
- Big Ten expanding basketball conference schedule
- Bart Starr to attend Sunday Packers-Saints game, report says
- NBA roundup: Bucks spoil Celtics' emotional home opener
- Gag vigil on behalf of Rodgers' collarbone turns into planned rally, host says