MAUI, HI - Ethan Happ scored 19 points and had 15 rebounds as the Wisconsin Badgers men's basketball team defeated Georgetown 73-57 in the semifinals of the Maui Invitational in Hawaii Tuesday night.
The Badgers outrebounded the Hoyas 51 to 21 overall and 20 to 1 in offensive rebounds.
Wisconsin outscored Georgetown 41 to 28 in the second half.
Bronson Koenig led the Badgers with 20 points. Khalil Iverson had 10 points off the bench.
Wisconsin will play for the Maui Invitational title Wednesday night at 8:30 pm Madison time.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job