MADISON - The Wisconsin Badgers women's hockey team hopes to "Fill the Bowl" at the Kohl Center Saturday trying to set the single-game NCAA attendance record for a women's hockey game.
The Badgers host St. Cloud State at 4 pm Saturday afternoon hoping to better their own record attendance of 13,573 set in a game in February, 2014.
Head Coach Mark Johnson says fans will enjoy seeing women's hockey at the Kohl Center instead of their usual home, LaBahn Arena.
"I think the people now that come to games, although it's general admission will have their regular areas," Johnson said. "Fans can develop new friendships through that so it's a unique relationship."
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job