MADISON - After a successful run to the NCAA National Championship match last December, the Wisconsin Badger women's volleyball team is continuing with spring practices at the UW Fieldhouse.
Head Coach Kelly Sheffield says his team isn't going to sit on its accomplishments of the successful 2013 season. "We had a great year, but we didn't accomplish what we were wanting to accomplish. We want to be a team that wins championships," Sheffield said.
The Badgers will have an exhibition match at the Fieldhouse Wednesday night at 6:30 against Marquette. Admission is free.
After Wednesday's match, the Badgers will have one more spring competition when they travel to Minneapolis April 26th for the Minnesota Spring Invitational. The Badgers will face Minnesota-Crookston South Dakota and Minnesota in pool play.
- Steelers' Brown to become NFL's top-paid WR with new deal
- No. 16 Wisconsin falls at Michigan State, 84-74
- No. 1 Badgers headed back to WCHA Final Face-Off
- Antetokounmpo scores 28, Bucks beat Suns 100-96
- Badgers drop border battle against No. 4 Minnesota
- Anisimov scores late to lift surging Blackhawks past Blues