MADISON - After a successful run to the NCAA National Championship match last December, the Wisconsin Badger women's volleyball team is continuing with spring practices at the UW Fieldhouse.
Head Coach Kelly Sheffield says his team isn't going to sit on its accomplishments of the successful 2013 season. "We had a great year, but we didn't accomplish what we were wanting to accomplish. We want to be a team that wins championships," Sheffield said.
The Badgers will have an exhibition match at the Fieldhouse Wednesday night at 6:30 against Marquette. Admission is free.
After Wednesday's match, the Badgers will have one more spring competition when they travel to Minneapolis April 26th for the Minnesota Spring Invitational. The Badgers will face Minnesota-Crookston South Dakota and Minnesota in pool play.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job