EVANSTON, ILL. - Stephanie Peace hit a two run go-ahead home run in the third inning to propel the Badgers to a 5-4 comeback win over Northwestern in the Big Ten Tournament quarterfinals.
The Badgers were down 3-1 in the third inning but Michelle Mueller doubled to tie the game at three. Then Peace homered the next at bat.
The Badgers will now face top seed Michigan Saturday at 5:00p.m. in the semifinals Saturday.
The Badgers have won 17 of their last 19 games.
Minnesota and Ohio State play in the other semifinal.
All games are on the Big Ten Network.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame