SURPRISE, Ariz. - Jim Adduci hit a two-run homer in the eighth inning and the Texas Rangers beat the Chicago Cubs 7-6 on Tuesday night.
Mike Olt and star prospect Javier Baez belted back-to-back homers for the Cubs as they scored five unearned runs off Rangers starter Alexi Ogando in the third.
Cubs starting pitcher Jason Hammel gave up seven hits and four runs in five innings.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job