Super Bowl XLVII was only the second league championship game in NFL history (including the pre-Super Bowl era) in which each team scored 30 or more points. Pittsburgh defeated Dallas 35-31 in Super Bowl XIII in January 1979.
Latest Sports Headlines
- Canseco accused of sexual assault in Las Vegas
- Boys golf team has unique number one
- Dodgers pound Brewers 9-2
- Jets rookie QB settles on Jay-Z as agent
- Woods: Garcia's fried chicken jibe 'hurtful'
- Report: 49ers' Crabtree has torn Achilles
- Report: Krzyzewski to return as Olympic coach
- Urlacher retires after 13 years
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders
- Spurs escape in OT after blowing big lead