Super Bowl XLVII was only the second league championship game in NFL history (including the pre-Super Bowl era) in which each team scored 30 or more points. Pittsburgh defeated Dallas 35-31 in Super Bowl XIII in January 1979.
Latest Sports Headlines
- Report: Manziel thought about transferring
- Watt returns to Madison for charity event
- Serena Williams clarifies rape case comments
- Astros sign No. 1 overall pick Appel
- Report: Bosch visited Rodriguez during ALCS
- Christie is a fan of who??
- Heat force decisive game 7 against Spurs
- Report: Ramirez no longer with team in Taiwan
- Blackhawks count on Hossa's return
- D Voynov, Kings agree on new contract