The Chicago Blackhawks will be without two top forwards when they face the Nashville Predators on Saturday afternoon. Dave Bolland and Patrick Sharp were not scheduled to make the trip to Nashville when the Hawks' charter headed to Nashville on Friday afternoon. It will be the 13th consecutive game Sharp has missed after suffering a left shoulder injury during a March 6 game against the Colorado Avalanche. The veteran has been practicing with teammates and is nearing a return but isn't yet ready.
Latest Sports Headlines
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Broncos 51, Titans 28
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- Fundraiser brings Kenya runners to U.S.
- Wisconsin Volleyball headed to Sweet 16
- Whitewater rallies to beat Linfield
- No. 8 Wisconsin holds off Marquette, 70-64
- Report: Lakers' Bryant to return Sunday
- Badger men's hockey beats Penn State, 7-1
- Bucks win in overtime in Washington