All-Star point guard Tony Parker said he will return to action tonight against the Kings after missing three of the past four games. “If Pop lets me,” Parker joked. “No, I’m playing tonight. I was close the other night, but Pop was worried with Manu (Ginobili) out and Boris (Diaw) out. He didn’t want to take any risks. He gave me a week off.” Parker had been officially listed with a sore neck. But it was a variety of ailments, including a bone bruise in the left ankle he seriously sprained in early March, that kept him on the sideline. “I feel better,” he said.
Latest Sports Headlines
- QB Rodgers out for Packers vs. Cowboys
- Cano: M's made me feel at home
- Rodgers out for Sunday's Packers-Cowboys game
- Extreme sports … worth the (legal) risk?
- Several stabbed after NFL football game
- Dennis Rodman set to arrive in North Korea
- NBA roundup: Lakers keep losing point guards
- NFL denies new deal reached with DirecTV
- Teen sensation Lydia Ko signs with IMG agency
- Verona hockey stays undefeated