The Pittsburgh Penguins refuted rumors Thursday that the superstar captain was suffering from concussion symptoms. "He suffered a broken jaw," Penguins general manager Ray Shero said. "Contrary to recent rumors there is no sign of any concussion symptoms or concussion at this time. We will continue to monitor things as we go forward but at this time we are dealing with a broken jaw." Crosby's agent, Pat Brisson, also vehemently denied via email that his client had any concussion symptoms.
Latest Sports Headlines
- Sochi 2014: Protest zones at Winter Olympics
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Report: Rodgers' return this week in doubt
- NFL roundup: Jones back Cowboys DC Kiffin
- MLB roundup: D-backs get Trumbo, Rockies acquire Anderson
- Reports: Boise State hires Arkansas State's Harsin
- Could Saban be Texas-bound?
- NFL to Super Bowl tailgaters: 1 parking spot per car
- Islanders rally in third, top Sharks in shootout
- Suns drop Lakers to 0-2 since Bryant's return