Starting power forward Paul Millsap didn't play because of inflammation in his right knee, the third game he's missed in the past two weeks because of injuries. Friday was the first time the Jazz had been at full strength since December. Millsap was re-evaluated on Sunday, and he remains day-to-day after an MRI revealed bruising of his right patella and quadriceps tendon. "Before (Saturday), we had everybody back in the fold, so we're trying to find where we go from here with the group," Corbin said. "Mo's been out for a long time, so his rhythm is going to take a little bit for him to get back, and we're trying to integrate him back in. "Al was out for couple of games, Paul goes down," the coach said. "We're back into scramble mode to figure out what's going to be best for us. We'll continue to work. We need everybody ready to go."
Latest Sports Headlines
- Chad Johnson says he's 'learned lesson'
- Falcons' Gonzalez named PFWA Good Guy
- Bus carrying Twins minor leaguers involved in fatal crash
- Red Wings' Datsyuk agrees to extension
- Heat is on James, Miami in Game 6
- Report: 3 Navy players to be charged with rape
- Scherzer becomes first to reach 10-0 in 16 years
- Arizona's Kennedy drops his appeal
- Report: Iverson's ex-wife claims he abducted their kids
- Radio hosts fired for comments about Gleason