The Brooklyn Nets say shooting guard Joe Johnson is a game-time decision for Tuesday night's game in New Orleans. Johnson has missed the last two games due to a sore left heel. He returned to practice Monday and said he felt better, but told reporters in New Orleans he'll see how he feels after participating in Tuesday's morning shootaround. Johnson, 31, is averaging 17 points on 42.3 percent shooting in 38 minutes per game.
Latest Sports Headlines
- Canseco accused of sexual assault in Las Vegas
- Boys golf team has unique number one
- Dodgers pound Brewers 9-2
- Jets rookie QB settles on Jay-Z as agent
- Woods: Garcia's fried chicken jibe 'hurtful'
- Report: 49ers' Crabtree has torn Achilles
- Report: Krzyzewski to return as Olympic coach
- Urlacher retires after 13 years
- Charles Woodson returns to Raiders
- Spurs escape in OT after blowing big lead