The Eagles traded for that big wide receiver fans have been demanding the past few years. It's just that he doesn't come with the pedigree every expected. Arrelious Benn (6-foot-2, 220 pounds) and a seventh-round pick were acquired from Tampa Bay in exchange for a sixth-round pick and a conditional selection next year. Benn, 24, had just four catches last season. DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin figure to be focal points in Chip Kelly's offense. That likely leaves Benn competing with Jason Avant, Riley Cooper and Damaris Johnson for playing time with the Eagles.
Latest Sports Headlines
- Sochi 2014: Protest zones at Winter Olympics
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Report: Rodgers' return this week in doubt
- NFL roundup: Jones back Cowboys DC Kiffin
- MLB roundup: D-backs get Trumbo, Rockies acquire Anderson
- Reports: Boise State hires Arkansas State's Harsin
- Could Saban be Texas-bound?
- NFL to Super Bowl tailgaters: 1 parking spot per car
- Islanders rally in third, top Sharks in shootout
- Suns drop Lakers to 0-2 since Bryant's return