According to Joe Reedy with the Cincinnati Enquirer and Geoff Hobson at Bengals.com, the Cincinnati Bengals have opted to bring place kicker Mike Nugent back in 2013. Joe Reedy @joereedy And the Bengals kicker for 2013 is ... Mike Nugent. Have heard he has signed. Geoff Hobson @GeoffHobsonCin #Bengals have agreed with Nugent according to agent Ken Harris. Deal to be announced by club Monday. Nugent, who played on a franchise contract in 2012, converted 19 of 23 field goals before suffering a calf injury during practice on December 5, eventually landing on Injured Reserve three days after Christmas. It was the second time in three years that Nugent's season ended prematurely on IR.
Latest Sports Headlines
- Report: Manziel thought about transferring
- Watt returns to Madison for charity event
- Serena Williams clarifies rape case comments
- Astros sign No. 1 overall pick Appel
- Report: Bosch visited Rodriguez during ALCS
- Christie is a fan of who??
- Heat force decisive game 7 against Spurs
- Report: Ramirez no longer with team in Taiwan
- Blackhawks count on Hossa's return
- D Voynov, Kings agree on new contract