MILWAUKEE - Monta Ellis scored 34 points, Brandon Jennings added 20 points and 17 assists, and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the Utah Jazz 109-108 in overtime Monday night.
J.J. Redick scored 17 for the Bucks, including their first eight in overtime. Milwaukee won its fourth consecutive game after dropping three in a row following the All-Star break.
Larry Sanders chipped in with eight points, 16 rebounds and six blocked shots for Milwaukee.
Derrick Favors tied a career high with 23 points and added 15 rebounds for Utah, which lost for the fourth time in five games.
Paul Millsap had 22 points and 14 rebounds, Alec Burks added 19 points and Enes Kanter had 18 points.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job