Authorities say three women are under arrest in the 2007 killing of a Greenville woman found shot to death in a shed at her home.
The Outagamie County Sheriff's Department says one of the women in custody is the victim's domestic partner.
Fifty-three-year-old Dianna Siveny was charged in 2010 with paying someone to beat Lara Plamann a year before Plamann was found dead. The attack wasn't carried out, and those charges against Siveny were dropped.
The Sheriff's Office says a 34-year-old woman and a 38-year-old woman, both living in St. Paul, Minn., also are in custody.
The 30-year-old Plamann was found shot in the head in an outbuilding on the Greenville property she and Siveny shared.
In a statement Friday, Plamann's family said they were pleased about the arrests and thanked officials for their work over the years.
WLUK-TV reports authorities plan to release more information Friday.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday