MILWAUKEE - Trevor Booker scored 18 of his 22 points in the first half to lead the Washington Wizards to a 102-94 exhibition victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night.
He made 10 of 17 shots from the floor and added seven rebounds. A.J. Price added 17 points and 11 assists while Martell Webster also chipped in 17 points.
Monta Ellis scored 19 points to lead Milwaukee. Brandon Jennings had 16 points and seven rebounds. But both guards each finished with five turnovers.
Washington sealed the victory when Price sank a 3-pointer from the right wing for a 100-94 lead with 30 seconds to play. It was the team's first field goal in a span of 3:57.
Milwaukee's only lead in the fourth was 87-86 after a 3-pointer by Jennings with 7:22 to play. But the Bucks managed just seven points the rest of the way.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates