Announcements related to this week's winter storm will be posted here as they are received.
- Snow emergency declared at about 12:30 p.m. and will remain in effect until 7 a.m. Friday. Alternate side parking restrictions apply.
- All UnityPoint Health - Meriter clinics, including primary care and therapy, are closed
- One City Early Learning Centers closed
- Public Health Madison and Dane County WIC, Immunization, and STI clinics scheduled for Wednesday at the East Washington office and at the Atrium on South Park Street are canceled.
- High Point Church activities canceled for Wednesday.
- Boys & Girls Club of Dane County closed
- St. Paul Lutheran Church on North Sherman Avenue canceled service and KidStuff Program.
- Refuse and recycling for the city's west side will be delayed.
- CCD classes at St. Francis in Belleville canceled Wednesday night.
- Columbus Area Senior Center activities canceled.
- Wednesday night programming at Norway Grove Memorial Lutheran Church has been canceled.
- Midwest Dental closed Wednesday
- The Fitchburg Public Library will close at 3 p.m. due to inclement weather.
- Marquette County Senior Nutrition Program is closed Wednesday
- Public library will be closing at 2 p.m. Wednesday due to weather.
- Parks and Recreation activities canceled.
- Snow emergency starting at 2 a.m. Thursday.
- Snow emergency from midnight to 8 a.m.
- Snow emergency until noon on Thursday
- Public library closed on Wednesday
- Crew fights roadside minivan fire on Beltline
- Girl Scouts make a special delivery
- Unemployment down in most of state's larger cities; Beloit an exception
- Group fights racial disparities in HIV/AIDS treatment
- Burglar enters home through window, steal's family's SUV
- Walker tweets opposition to gas tax hike