MADISON, Wis. - Odana Road is reopened after a water main break closed part of the street on Madison's west side Sunday morning.
Police received a call around 8:30 a.m. reporting that water was coming from under the road due to a water main break in the 5000 block of Odana Road. Police closed the street once the water began to freeze.
Madison Water Utility spokesperson Amy Barrilleaux said the road is open to traffic, but parking lanes are closed as crews work to repair the main break.
Barrilleaux said the repairs are expected to take 2-4 hours.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees