MADISON, Wis. - Odana Road is reopened after a water main break closed part of the street on Madison's west side Sunday morning.
Police received a call around 8:30 a.m. reporting that water was coming from under the road due to a water main break in the 5000 block of Odana Road. Police closed the street once the water began to freeze.
Madison Water Utility spokesperson Amy Barrilleaux said the road is open to traffic, but parking lanes are closed as crews work to repair the main break.
Barrilleaux said the repairs are expected to take 2-4 hours.
- 45-year-old suspect in hospital after killing officer, 3 others, police say
- More construction, utility work comes to Capitol Square starting Monday
- 2nd baby co-sleeping death reported in Milwaukee in 24 hours
- Three arrested in Sauk County drug investigation
- Brodhead school district expanding weekend backpack program
- Court document: Driver admits to having drugs in car before driving away, dragging deputy