MADISON, Wis. - Odana Road is reopened after a water main break closed part of the street on Madison's west side Sunday morning.
Police received a call around 8:30 a.m. reporting that water was coming from under the road due to a water main break in the 5000 block of Odana Road. Police closed the street once the water began to freeze.
Madison Water Utility spokesperson Amy Barrilleaux said the road is open to traffic, but parking lanes are closed as crews work to repair the main break.
Barrilleaux said the repairs are expected to take 2-4 hours.
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief