MADISON, Wis. - Odana Road is reopened after a water main break closed part of the street on Madison's west side Sunday morning.
Police received a call around 8:30 a.m. reporting that water was coming from under the road due to a water main break in the 5000 block of Odana Road. Police closed the street once the water began to freeze.
Madison Water Utility spokesperson Amy Barrilleaux said the road is open to traffic, but parking lanes are closed as crews work to repair the main break.
Barrilleaux said the repairs are expected to take 2-4 hours.
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- Iconic funk drummer Clyde Stubblefield leaves an international legacy
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms
- Influenza cases peaking in Wisconsin