MADISON, Wis. - Odana Road is reopened after a water main break closed part of the street on Madison's west side Sunday morning.
Police received a call around 8:30 a.m. reporting that water was coming from under the road due to a water main break in the 5000 block of Odana Road. Police closed the street once the water began to freeze.
Madison Water Utility spokesperson Amy Barrilleaux said the road is open to traffic, but parking lanes are closed as crews work to repair the main break.
Barrilleaux said the repairs are expected to take 2-4 hours.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK