Gov. Scott Walker's executive budget will call for selling state properties to cover debt.
Walker spokeswoman Jocelyn Webster says proceeds will be used to pay off debt on the properties and raise $200 million to pay for renovations on Milwaukee's Zoo Interchange. Any remaining money will go to repay outstanding state debt.
Webster says the properties could include state power and heating plants.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game