MADISON, Wis. - A 33-year-old man was taken to a hospital Saturday night with a head injury after he was struck in the head with a bottle, police said.
Madison police said the man told officers he was drinking with others beneath the Highway 30 bridge at Commercial Avenue at 9:45 p.m. when an argument broke out.
The injured man told police he couldn't remember what the disagreement was about, but he said it ended with the blow to his head. He said he fell, curled his body into a fetal position and was struck several more times. He left the area and went to a Milwaukee Street business to call for help.
Police said the attacker hadn't been located as of Monday morning.
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota