ROCK COUNTY, Wis. - Crews responded to a 6-car crash along the interstate in Rock County Sunday morning.
It happened just before noon Sunday along I-39 near Highway 59, according to a press release from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The crash was caused while traffic had slowed done, leading to a chain reaction crash. Two people were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- UWPD: Armed robber reported near Union South no longer in area
- Madison school district hosts meeting on teacher accused of sex assault
- Madison police program fights back against repeat overdoses
- Review: 'The Foreigner' pits Jackie Chan against James Bond
- Distracted drivers delay emergency responders
- Kaepernick to the Pack? Fans weigh in on idea