The judge in the Bill Cosby trial declared a mistrial Saturday after the jury failed to reach a verdict in the case.
The jurors -- five women and seven men -- were unable to come to a unanimous decision in a courtroom battle closely watched by the public as well as dozens of women who have accused Cosby of similar misconduct in the past.
Cosby faced three charges of aggravated indecent assault.
- Subject of 10-day manhunt, Joseph Jakubowski, headed to trial in October
- New ‘Loan Ranger' book bike takes the library to the streets this summer
- Warrant: Sun Prairie homicide victim fired first shot
- Man ordered released from prison after 27 years remains in Dane County jail
- Former Giving Tree owner: 'I plan to make this right'
- Driver rescued after van gets stuck in Green Bay drawbridge