Phone Number: 608-361-3861
Thank you so much for giving teachers the opportunity to receive much needed supplies for their students. These are a few supplies that my classroom would greatly utilize.
1. Poster board=For language arts projects that we are continually working on.
2. Pencils=Many of our students are coming to class without the proper supplies because families can't afford to buy supplies. We use pencils everyday in every subject!
3. Electric pencil sharpener=We can't use our pencils if we can't sharpen them. Please help us by giving our classroom a new electric pencil sharpener.
4. Loose leaf paper=Many of our students don't have loose leaf paper. We all love when our papers are neat and orderly. Loose leaf would help achieve this goal.
5. LCD projector=As a teacher who values technology, a LCD projector would allow me to hook up my laptop on a regular basis and show my students information from the internet and also use technology as a tool to teach our population of students. I clearly know this is a HUGE request, but I thought I would try.
Anything would definitely help our cause.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say