MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man charged in a fatal heroin overdose is in custody.
Hours after a warrant for his arrest was issued Monday, Madison police took James Gibson, 21, into custody at his Tree Lane apartment on the city's West Side.
Gibson is charged with first-degree reckless homicide in the April overdose death of a 25-year-old Evansville woman named Nicole A. Daum.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say