Welcome All Food Lovers! Share your experience using #RWMadison!
Madison Restaurant Week has quickly become one of the city's most popular culinary traditions. Thousands of area residents make their way to support the local dining community by exploring the newest restaurants and hitting up old favorites.
Mark your calendars for this year's Summer Restaurant Week!
Sunday, July 17 - Friday, July 22
This semi-annual event is the perfect opportunity for food lovers to sample some of Madison's finest local offerings. Starting at $25, participating restaurants offer a prix-fixed menu with 3 courses and 3 options of each course.
Some restaurants offer a reduced menu for $15 for lunch. This year, some restaurants are also offering $30 and $35 dinner options.
No passes, tickets or coupons are required. Diners may simply visit their favorite participating restaurants throughout the week to enjoy the special menus.
Diners are strongly recommended to make reservations in advance.
Consumers with food or other allergies are encouraged to contact the individual Restaurant Week participants for information about potential risks. Madison Magazine will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to food consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating at any Restaurant Week establishment.
Madison Restaurant Week is presented by Madison Magazine.
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program
- More than 2,000 patients' info hacked, UW Health says