A state lawmaker is receiving backlash on social media for a new bill she is proposing if passed the legislation would make something known as "stealthing" a sexual assault.
- MPD responds to reports of shots fired on Raymond Road
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say
- Milwaukee man charged in Appleton police shooting incident
- Janesville school board looks to revise policy, boost attendance
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony
- Federal budget proposal would slow cancer research