LODI, Wis. - A high school softball coach has been suspended for two games over a Facebook post about killing raccoons at her house.
Jamie Midthun is the Lodi High School softball team’s head coach.
In the Facebook post, she references throwing a bucket of softballs “carnival style” at a raccoon. A screenshot of the post was sent to a Wisconsin wildlife social media page and shared dozens of times.
Lodi District Administrator Charles Purcell confirmed to News 3 that Midthun will also be subject to other discipline because of the post, but said he could not comment further since it was a personnel matter.
She has apologized for her post.
- Building owner attacked after confronting man, police say
- Fire from stove burner left on causes $8K damage to Janesville home
- Deputies seek help finding man not seen since April
- NASCAR driver Tony Stewart gets stuck in Madison hotel elevator on birthday
- PD: Armed teen robs west Madison gas station
- Teen killed in hunting accident