A 28-year-old woman from New York is accused of robbing a bank while leaving her 6-year-old daughter to wait in a taxi.
According to ABC News, Diana Marini handed a bank teller a note demanding cash around 1 p.m. Saturday. After the teller gave Marini the cash, she fled in the taxi.
When police apprehended the vehicle, they found Marini and her daughter inside.
Marini is charged with robbery and endangering the welfare of a child.
- Haunted house clown faces charges in groping incident
- Police: Man faces charges for stealing from unlocked vehicles
- Crash closes portion of interstate near Edgerton
- Most Wisconsin schools meet or exceed expectations in newly-released report cards
- Group encourages people to 'Make Time' by leaving phones behind
- Madison Police Department doesn't get grant to hire additional officers