Beginning in the summer of 2017, the Taco Bell Cantina in Las Vegas will offer a wedding package, KLAS TV reports.
For $600, you can get a ceremony from an ordained officiant, reception space for the couple and 15 guests, Taco Bell champagne flutes, sauce packet garter and bow tie, "Just Married" T-shirts and a 12-pack of tacos.
If you can't wait until the summer, Taco Bell is giving away a chance to tie the knot as part of its "Love and Tacos contest," USA Today reports.
According to USA Today, couples can enter the contest by posting a photo or 30-second video to Twitter or Instagram telling how Taco Bell played a role in their love story with a #LoveAndTacosContest hashtag.
Fans will be able to vote on the couples and judges will choose the finalists beginning March 1.
- 10-month-old baby nearly drowns in Wisconsin Dells hotel bath tub
- Soglin challenges vandal to come forward at vigil in James Madison Park
- Thefts leave food cart owners out thousands of dollars
- Jewish community responds to ant-Semitic graffiti
- Suspected 7-Eleven shooter reportedly chokes deputy in elevator, raising jail safety concerns
- UW student releases graphic video portraying officer being beheaded