Beginning in the summer of 2017, the Taco Bell Cantina in Las Vegas will offer a wedding package, KLAS TV reports.
For $600, you can get a ceremony from an ordained officiant, reception space for the couple and 15 guests, Taco Bell champagne flutes, sauce packet garter and bow tie, "Just Married" T-shirts and a 12-pack of tacos.
If you can't wait until the summer, Taco Bell is giving away a chance to tie the knot as part of its "Love and Tacos contest," USA Today reports.
According to USA Today, couples can enter the contest by posting a photo or 30-second video to Twitter or Instagram telling how Taco Bell played a role in their love story with a #LoveAndTacosContest hashtag.
Fans will be able to vote on the couples and judges will choose the finalists beginning March 1.
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief