A barista at a Colorado Starbucks has "never been so stressed out" in his life after the coffee giant introduced the Unicorn Frappuccino Wednesday.
The Frappuccino uses a sweet and sour pink and blue cream swirl topped with "fairy powder."
Starbucks says its reaching out to Burson to "talk about this experience and how to make it better."
- Thieves target academic offices in string of textbooks thefts, officials say
- Conservation group reacts after judge allows high-impact uses at Sauk Prairie rec area
- Driver reverses into trooper vehicle during traffic stop, officials say
- Bicyclist injured in crash with semi, Dodge County officials say
- Consumer Reports: Pet-proof your house
- Beloit police officers gear up to wear body cameras in schools