A Texas man stood underneath a dangling sign outside of Walmart's pharmacy for two days hoping one of the letters would fall and knock him out, Global News reports.
Manuel Garcia posted photos to his Facebook page on Feb. 14 of him standing against the outside wall of a Walmart store with the caption, "waiting for the P to fall and knock out to be able to sue Walmart."
When he was unsuccessful after the first day, Garcia returned to try his luck the next day, captioning his next picture, "Day 2 still waiting."
Both attempts were unsuccessful, but his photo earned 18,000 likes and 44,220 shares.
- 45-year-old suspect in hospital after killing officer, 3 others, police say
- More construction, utility work comes to Capitol Square starting Monday
- 2nd baby co-sleeping death reported in Milwaukee in 24 hours
- Three arrested in Sauk County drug investigation
- Brodhead school district expanding weekend backpack program
- Court document: Driver admits to having drugs in car before driving away, dragging deputy