A Texas man stood underneath a dangling sign outside of Walmart's pharmacy for two days hoping one of the letters would fall and knock him out, Global News reports.
Manuel Garcia posted photos to his Facebook page on Feb. 14 of him standing against the outside wall of a Walmart store with the caption, "waiting for the P to fall and knock out to be able to sue Walmart."
When he was unsuccessful after the first day, Garcia returned to try his luck the next day, captioning his next picture, "Day 2 still waiting."
Both attempts were unsuccessful, but his photo earned 18,000 likes and 44,220 shares.
- Wisconsin River flooding causes road closure
- Dickeyville police looking for assault suspect
- Man suffers leg injuries after being hit by snowplow
- Hundreds pack tribute to 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield
- Wisconsin troopers not wearing name tags in North Dakota
- Lawmakers push for hemp comeback in Wisconsin