A Texas man stood underneath a dangling sign outside of Walmart's pharmacy for two days hoping one of the letters would fall and knock him out, Global News reports.
Manuel Garcia posted photos to his Facebook page on Feb. 14 of him standing against the outside wall of a Walmart store with the caption, "waiting for the P to fall and knock out to be able to sue Walmart."
When he was unsuccessful after the first day, Garcia returned to try his luck the next day, captioning his next picture, "Day 2 still waiting."
Both attempts were unsuccessful, but his photo earned 18,000 likes and 44,220 shares.
- Wednesday is an Alert Day for southern Wisconsin
- Thieves target academic offices in string of textbooks thefts, officials say
- Conservation group reacts after judge allows high-impact uses at Sauk Prairie rec area
- Driver reverses into trooper vehicle during traffic stop, officials say
- Bicyclist injured in crash with semi, Dodge County officials say
- Consumer Reports: Pet-proof your house