A couple who wanted to do "something different" for their wedding dance ended up knocking each other out practicing the lift from "Dirty Dancing."
The BBC reports the English couple was trying to recreate the iconic scene when they collided.
"I was concussed. I was out. I ended up in a neck brace and had to have a CT scan," said Andy Price.
"I can remember running towards Andy and then the next thing just struggling for breath and my back was hurting," said Sharon Price.
The couple spent six hours in the hospital before being discharged.
"I don't think we'll have that one at the wedding," said Sharon, "I think we'll go for a traditional slow one and I'll let Andy choose."
- Brodhead police searching for man who said he would bring a gun to work
- Personal dashcams growing in use, offer second set of eyes
- Down syndrome elimination in Iceland gets local backlash
- Janesville police look in-depth at gun violence in community
- Sauk County assistant DA in Barcelona after attack
- County to open new office to help families, community on southwest side