A couple who wanted to do "something different" for their wedding dance ended up knocking each other out practicing the lift from "Dirty Dancing."
The BBC reports the English couple was trying to recreate the iconic scene when they collided.
"I was concussed. I was out. I ended up in a neck brace and had to have a CT scan," said Andy Price.
"I can remember running towards Andy and then the next thing just struggling for breath and my back was hurting," said Sharon Price.
The couple spent six hours in the hospital before being discharged.
"I don't think we'll have that one at the wedding," said Sharon, "I think we'll go for a traditional slow one and I'll let Andy choose."
- Consolidated Elementary ranks best in state
- Consumer Reports: Best online services to print holiday photos
- 1 person injured, house leveled by explosion near Lodi, official says
- Deforest police hand out turkeys instead of tickets during routine traffic stops
- Business owner calls for action after months of waiting for charges from DA
- Police arrest man suspected of threatening his ex-girlfriend while out on bail in Georgia