An Argentinian boy who swallowed part of a pet toy couldn't stop squeaking when he opened his mouth.
According to The Huffington Post, the boy was taken to the emergency room where doctors found the squeaker lodged between his larynx and pharynx. After using local anesthesia, the squeaker was able to be removed from the boy's throat.
"His mother was more scared than he was," said Dr. Santiago Gomez Zuviria. "It was a tragi-comic situation to be honest. I never seen or heard about a case like this in my life."
- The art of gratitude: Doctors say giving thanks improves your health
- Protesters rally to urge Paul Ryan to pass Dream Act
- Scam artists target older Madisonians, asks them to send cash
- Keep pets safe during the holidays: Top 10 food toxins to avoid
- Wisconsin DNR finds invasive carp in Wisconsin River
- UW professor explains impact of potential net neutrality rollback