WEST ALLIS, Wis. - There will be 57 new foods to taste at this year's Wisconsin State Fair.
Some of the more unusual items include the deep-fried, bacon-wrapped cheddar hot dog on a stick, a beer float involving beer and ice cream, and a pork doughnut, which is a sugared doughnut stuffed with barbeque pork.
There are also deep-fried, bacon-wrapped Tater Tots on a stick, sweet potato fries with marshmallow dipping cream and a Chimi-Nutella, which is banana, Nutella, cinnamon, pecans and powdered sugar in a flour tortilla.
For the bratwurst lovers, there will be a reuben brat, which is a brat dipped in rye batter and a steak and brat sub.
There's also a fat Elvis on a stick, which is a peanut butter cup in banana batter with bacon.
The Wisconsin State Fair starts Aug. 2
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls